Business lawyer Pavel Leshchinsky specializes in legal support for business in Belarus. Pavel has rich experience working with national and international companies operating in the Belarusian market. In particular, Pavel accompanies clients in litigations (economic and arbitration courts), helps to adapt business models to Belarusian legislation, accompanies clients in transactions, advises on possible investment schemes in real estate, helps clients in matters of construction.
Pavel combines practical activities with teaching at the University. Due to this, all services have a scientific core, which significantly improves their quality.
– Accompanied a transaction between the national construction company and the Bank of Cyprus
– Defended the interests of a national IT company in a dispute with a Kazakh counterparty
– Represented the client in negotiations on a pre-trial settlement of a corporate dispute
– Advised and drafted pre-trial and judicial documents for debt collection from national manufacturing and trading enterprises
– Developed and performed legal analysis of contracts used in the construction, trade and IT business
– Drafted legal opinions on the selection of the most optimal scheme for the alienation of office space
He graduated with honors from the international course "Training of lawyers and human rights lawyers"
Received a master's degree in law from the Belarusian State Economic University