Real estate lawyer services in Belarus
It is prestigious to own a property. But the ownership of real estate in Belarus gives rise to a lot of legal nuances in its purchase, execution, sale and registration.
Our highly experienced lawyers have years of experience in advising clients on real estate legal issues. Real estate lawyers have prevented many potential problems with real estate. In the course of the work the real estate lawyer thoroughly analyzes the details of the real estate transaction, the legality of the actions of state authorities during the registration, “transparency” of the transaction, finds out whether the parties to the real estate transaction have any legal obstacles and vices, which may subsequently affect the legality of real estate transactions.
Legal advice on real estate takes the form of an interview at our office in Minsk or online by phone or skype. If it is necessary to get acquainted with the documents at the location of the real estate or to go anywhere in Belarus to solve the problem, we are also ready to provide such services.
REAL ESTATE LAWYER EXECUTES TRANSACTIONS:
|Primary real estate
|Secondary real estate
1. Registration of real estate rights and registration of real estate transactions. The legislation of Belarus obliges to register any actions with real estate. Registration is carried out by the state registration and land cadastre departments at the place of real estate location. The procedure of real estate registration is rather labour-intensive and capacious, which can be handled by an experienced lawyer.
2. Legal verification and audit of real estate documents, verification of the buyer-seller and other parties to the real estate transaction. What is that for? Presence of legal and grammatical mistakes in documents or legal inability of the party of the transaction to dispose of the real estate in the future can cause recognition of the transaction void.
3. Legal support of real estate construction in Belarus. In the process of construction it is important to make a competent allocation of a land plot (site) for construction, to obtain a building permit, to put the object into operation. All these actions require legal knowledge of special legislation and in a good way should be accompanied by a professional lawyer.
4. Release of encumbrances from real estate. If in the process of using the real estate, for some reason, it has been seized or otherwise encumbered, but there are no grounds for the application of these encumbrances, it is important to release them and register it.
5. Registration of sale, purchase, donation and other transactions with commercial and residential real estate. Legal practice shows the necessity of a thorough study of the real estate transaction. It can be both purchase and sale, as well as donation, rent, gratuitous use, etc. In the presence of vices the transaction can be declared void through the court.
Will give you advice
The Leshchinsky Smolsky Legal Office is recommended by the international legal directory IFLR1000 as the leading law practice in Belarus in the field of financial transactions
Danila Smolski and Pavel Leshchynski act as legal advisers to the World Bank Group as part of the preparation of a global report on doing business in the world Doing Business
Legal Office "Leshchynski Smolski" provides legal support to the Embassy of Germany in the Republic of Belarus regarding registration of relations with national companies
LSL is listed in the International Directory of IP law firms and individual patent and trademark attorneys from the country of Belarus
Do you have a similar question?